Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Suport

Get paid To Promote at any Location

Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm Sorry, Blog.

/ On : 10:24 AM/ Thank you for visiting my small blog here. If you wanted to discuss or have the question around this article, please contact me e-mail at herdiansyah hamzah@yahoo.com.
I would say that in the last month or so of me using you very regularly, almost on a daily basis, we had grown quite close. I could say anything I wanted to you, and you would listen and wouldn't judge me for my stupid opinions and rants.

We seem to have grown apart in the last couple of weeks, and I promise that I am not using another blog page. As much as this sounds like a good bye, I assure you it is, infact the opposite!

Well I've grown very tired of that writing style very quickly. I'll just get to the point:

Basically, I've been neglecting any form of writing for a little while now and I would like to change that. Admittedly; I have no intentions of writing here every day because then it turns in to a bit of a chore. I suppose I'll be writing whenever I have anything substantial or even remotely interesting to say.

I think it was the whole Christmas period thing leaving me very little time to actually write. I think once Holli gets back from Poland, I am going to find out more about this site where she got a free typewriter, and try to get into some proper writing, or something. It will probably just be along the lines of the stuff I post on here, and I may even decide to scan some in, probably.

So much uncertaincy!

Well anyways, expect a blog tomorrow, at least.

Maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Klick Here