This is just a short little post, mainly a space filler because I haven't really written anything in a little while.
But, I think there is actually something quite revealing about your 25 Most Played list.
At the moment, mine is very cluttered with bands that I listen to a lot, rather than songs, because I've been listening to whole albums rather than random tracks.
I know the play count is verging on embarrassing as I have been using this iTunes for over a year now, but who cares. I'll probably post these every couple of months or so, and see if they change very much.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
iTunes 25 Most Played Songs (i)
Posted by
hairstyle
/ On : 6:35 AM/ Thank you for visiting my small blog here. If you wanted to discuss or have the question around this article, please contact me e-mail at herdiansyah hamzah@yahoo.com.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment